Providing Comparative Analysis of Mutual Fund Service Providers Since 1986.
A Guide for the Mutual Fund Industry for Three Decades
Perhaps you were in a hurry to check out the rankings, profiles and other content in the 2016 Mutual Fund Service Guide so you didnt notice the 30th anniversary icon. Yes, MFSG turned 30.
I cant speak for the first 20 years, but I am happy to say that for the past 10 years I have been the editor of the guide.
My debut issue as editor offered a guide with the following four categories:
- Fund Accounting featuring rankings for accounts and systems providers
- Transfer Agent highlighting foreign and domestic services and technology
- Custody assessing custodial relationships and current offerings
- Shareholder Communications providing CRM, Mail, Marketing Communications, Print, Proxy, and VRU stats
Since that time the following categories were added:
- Subaccounting in 2010, which continues as a favored process for clearing mutual funds
- Regulation/Compliance in 2011, which covers SEC Initiatives and FINRA Monitoring
- Hedge Fund Services in 2014, which features vendors specializing in financial reporting and portfolio accounting
Industry commentary titles then included: Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) See Exploding Growth and Improving the Effectiveness and ROI on Marketing Collateral. The 2016 issue features Achieving Operational Excellence: The Growing Role of Big Data and Mitigating Cybersecurity Risk: A Challenge for Mutual Funds.
In 2012 the annual reference guide for the mutual fund industry went online. Now this cutting-edge content is delivered to your mobile device to make researching the information you need easier then ever.
I ended my first editorial with, It is the participants, however, who are the unsung heroes of this guide, and to them we give our heartfelt thanks for providing their knowledge and time. And the same holds true 10 years later because without them the Mutual Fund Service Guide would not be celebrating its 30th anniversary.
Mary Ann Tasoulas
Reaching mutual fund operations on-the-go executives with maximum buying power and authority delivered in print and digitally to smartphones and tablets.
Please select from the list of services and related products to view the chart(s).