Providing Comparative Analysis of Mutual Fund Service Providers Since 1986.
So, last years Mutual Fund Service Guides editorial ended with Who knows whats next? A MFSG app, perhaps? And here it is.
The Mutual Fund Service Guide app is the must have resource for the Mutual Fund Industry. Since 1986, the MFSG print guide has been the leading source for the comparative analysis of service providers.
Now this cutting-edge content is delivered to your mobile device to make researching the information you need easier then ever.
- Vendor asset/accounts charts
- Industry commentaries
- Company overviews
MFSG responds to this ever-changing industry with these categories:
- Regulation/Compliance covers SEC Initiatives and FINRA Monitoring
- Subaccounting continues as a favored process for clearing mutual funds
- Fund Accounting rankings for accounts and systems providers
- Transfer Agent highlights foreign and domestic services and technology
- Custody assesses custodial relationships and current offerings
- Shareholder Communications stats
In this years guide industry pundits weigh in on need to know topics.
- Key trends driving the fund industry
- Convergence of local regulatory requirements in global fund products
- Liquid alternative funds: the marriage of old and new
- Addressing the new challenges in financial and regulatory reporting
- The next generation of 40 act funds
The Hedge Fund Services category debuts with the 2014 issue featuring vendors specializing in:
- Financial reporting services such as client, fund and Internet reporting
- Fund Compliance and Regulatory services
- Daily portfolio accounting and pricing and cash management and reconciliations for the middle and back office
As the established leader,the Mutual Fund Service Guide provides on-the-go information where and when its needed.
Hmm. What to wish for next?
Mary Ann Tasoulas
Its essential information mutual fund executives need to outsource their back-office operations now all available in an interactive online format.
Please select from the list of services and related products to view the chart(s).