Putnam Unveils DCIO Website
December 17, 2012
Putnam Investments has created a new, dedicated Defined Contribution Investment-Only website to further bolster its DCIO business.
The new website will include:
• Links to the NOVA award-winning Putnam Fund Visualizer, an investment analytics tool that allows research and advisors to compare funds and model portfolios as well as plan investment menus;
• Detailed product profiles, commentaries, and fact sheets on over 30 funds and Putnam's collective trusts, including Putnam Stable Value and Putnam Retirement Advantage target-date series;
• Putnam's quarterly market trends book, which brings charts and graphs for investment professionals to use with clients,
• Sector insights and analyst commentary on key industries and market sectors, directly from Putnam's investment managers and research analysts, and,
• Weekly economic updates and monthly market summaries.
“There is an enormous opportunity to provide investment-only services and thought leadership to the retirement market in the coming years, given demographic trends, changing regulatory environment and demand for new solutions,” stated Edmund Murphy, Head of Defined Contribution, Putnam Investments.
Murphy pointed to research reported earlier this year by Strategic Insight, which indicated that the DCIO market is set to grow to 60% of total DC assets by 2017, up from an estimated 52% at year-end 2011.
Currently, Putnam manages approximately $11 billion for DCIO clients.
For more information on related topics, visit the following: